Thursday, December 04, 2008

I won a CD!


This morning I woke up to find out that I had won a Beatles CD by Rockabye Baby from www.momz.co.za.

According to Momz:
Rockabye Baby! transforms timeless rock songs into beautiful instrumental lullabies. The soothing sounds of the glockenspiel, vibraphone, mellotron and other instruments will lull your baby into a sweet slumber.

Users of the Momz web site were asked to submit articles to the portal, and a winner would be randomly selected.

I rarely write for competitions, but there was no subject restriction, so last night I decided to submit an old article that was never sent out . God knows it was doing me no good languising in my hard drive. And just in time too, because I turned up the winner. Yay!

This CD is the perfect Christmas gift for my younger sister, who is 2 months pregnant. I would never have thought to buy her something like this for Christmas, but now that I'm getting it, I'm excited about it. I'm sure she and the baby with enjoy it.

No comments:

Copyright Notice

With the exception of entries specifically credited to individual authors, the content on this blog is copyrighted by Damaria Senne and may not be reprinted without permission.