Tuesday, January 06, 2009

The Department of Lost and Found

When work gets hectic, I sometimes wonder if blogging is a good idea, and that the time could be better spent writing more creatively or even spending time on myself and my family.

And then something happens that reminds me why I find blogging so fulfilling. Like yesterday - I received a comment from a childhood friend of a friend, asking me if I have our mutual friend's contact details. I have never met the enquirer, or spoken to her before. But I had mentioned my friend by full name on my blog before, and I guess she found the connection on Google and decided to take a chance.

As it happens, I was able to help them out, and look forward to my friend's raves about the reunion. How cool is that?

No comments:

Copyright Notice

With the exception of entries specifically credited to individual authors, the content on this blog is copyrighted by Damaria Senne and may not be reprinted without permission.