Monday, January 19, 2009

onelovesouthernafrica.org goes live

If I was a drinker, I'd have several glasses of wine. But I'm a teetotaller, so grape juice will have to do me for this private party.

And the reason for my celebration?

The web site for theOneLove Regional Campaign went live today. I still need to do a lot to populate it, but we have a shell to start with and i'm fairly happy with the result.

For the curious, OneLove is a unique campaign that aims to get us thinking and talking about our sexual behaviour in a time of HIV and AIDS.

Nine countries in southern Africa are taking part in the compaign: Tanzania, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland, Zambia and Zimbabwe.

I'm the resident online content developer for the regional site. Anyway, I'm taking this moment to appreciate the progress made on the site so far.

Cheers!

P.S. You can follow OneLove on Twitter, YouTube and Facebook


No comments:

Copyright Notice

With the exception of entries specifically credited to individual authors, the content on this blog is copyrighted by Damaria Senne and may not be reprinted without permission.