Saturday, January 03, 2009

Taking a lot of photos



For the past couple of days, I’ve been taking a lot of photos with my mobile phones.



I found the process quite soothing. Must have been because I was taking photos of little things that I like around my home - like the yellow, white and pink Chrysanthiums that I planted, the multi-coloured bouquet of flowers and my big red mug I’ll now be using to drink tea.





Over time I’m going to use many of the images to accompany my more personal blog posts.
It’s also good practice so I can make my blog posts richer.
Anyway, Happy New Year. I hope you also took some time off to recharge your mind, body and spirit.

No comments:

Copyright Notice

With the exception of entries specifically credited to individual authors, the content on this blog is copyrighted by Damaria Senne and may not be reprinted without permission.