Monday, May 03, 2010

Baby Broke A Leg. Literally.

She's in hospital, and will be released tomorrow. She's in good spirits and loves the fact that she's the first female in 4 generations in my family to break anything.

As to how it happened: she was fell off a bicycle when her cousin, who was roller-blading behind her fell.

So, even though Baby no longer lives with me, most of my mind this past weekend was taken up with her injury, the surgery and the fact that she hates being in a hospital. Lots of rain too, so I didn't go out much.


4 comments:

po said...

Gosh poor Baby, sounds awful, I haven't had the experience and I hope to keep it that way!

Damaria Senne said...

LOL. me too.

Tamara said...

Hectic! Glad she's ok now. Bet she'll love having everyone at school sign her cast too ;-)

Must be awful being far from her when something like this happens. Big hugs to you, Damaria.

Damaria Senne said...

Thanks Tam. Yes, it was hard getting the call, talking to her on the phone and not being able to be there physically to comfort her. But we SMSed quite a lot while she was in teh hospital and now spend time on skype talking. It helps.

Copyright Notice

With the exception of entries specifically credited to individual authors, the content on this blog is copyrighted by Damaria Senne and may not be reprinted without permission.