Thursday, September 23, 2010

Words Of Encouragement For Days When You Feel Like A Failure

I have an article published on Victim Empowerment South Africa, profiling my client Shukumisa. It was nice to find the email with the post first thing this morning. Felt like I accomplished something before the day even began.

I also spent part of the morning getting ready for the blogging workshop at St Giles Association on Saturday. I prepared the presentation when we first set the date for the workshop. Still, it doesn't hurt to double-check and make sure that all is in order.

Anyhoo, I leave you with a post by my favourite small business marketing maven. She's talking about life and succeeding and failing and the power not to give up.  And she's being very real about what it's like to dream of  doing something and to be afraid and still try. Oh, and when you have the time, follow the posts she hyperlinked to. Especially the one where she talks about things she's not proud of.

 Many thanks Naomi. I really needed your words of encouragement.

Y'all enjoy your holiday weekend!

No comments:

Copyright Notice

With the exception of entries specifically credited to individual authors, the content on this blog is copyrighted by Damaria Senne and may not be reprinted without permission.