Monday, January 24, 2011

It's A New Week!

The interview with the researcher on Friday went very well. It was nice to see the work we do from an outsider's perspective; reassuring for me to be remineded of what my client is doing and why the organisation is doing it. It's easy to get lost in the details and conversations with interested parties make you take a step back and see the big picture.

Got home and just decided to bury myself in writing. It was not as productive as I would have liked, but at least I'm starting to feel like I do have a brain and two cells occassionall rub together to produce a creative thought.

This week I'm going to focus on generating lots of words for the various projects I'm working on.

No comments:

Copyright Notice

With the exception of entries specifically credited to individual authors, the content on this blog is copyrighted by Damaria Senne and may not be reprinted without permission.