Tuesday, March 08, 2011

The End Of A Long But Productive Workshop

I'm about to wrap up the workshop for blogging for the Feminist Technology Exchange. The sessions were productivem though demanding and sometimes even frustrating for the girls. But they  set up their own blogs, they put up a few posts there. The poor girls were exhausted after that!

Anyhoo, I just wanted to introduce you to some of the girls. please check out their blogs and leave comments where possible:

arendsechaleen-chalie.blogspot.com
http://minicupper1.blogspot.com

 
ayandatwotwo.blogspot.com
 lady-ciara.blogspot.com
 
angela-annasebola.blogspot.com
 
lunawauna.blogspot.com
 
misssunshine808.blogspot.com

We also created a Facebook page for the online safety for girls called :
 
KEEP YOUR CHATS EXACTLY THAT

http://www.facebook.com/Keep-Your-Chats-Exactly-That/156817174374432

2 comments:

po said...

I saw your photos on Facebook, it looked like loads of fun! Damaria, ar you on Twitter? I am using it again, at least until I decide I hate it again.

Damaria Senne said...

Hey Po

Yes, I'm twitter. I'm at www.twitter.com/damariasenne

Copyright Notice

With the exception of entries specifically credited to individual authors, the content on this blog is copyrighted by Damaria Senne and may not be reprinted without permission.