Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Books, Lousy Internet & A Very Inspiring Story

Many thanks to all the people who have ordered copies of How to get quoted in the media. I hope that you find the book useful and that it will help you to get a lot of publicity for your organisation or business.

Also received an order for print copies of the book. And while it was not a bulk order, it was not for one copy either. Yay!

Yesterday was hectic and I had an unexpected client meeting. Then Vodacom had a big connection problem in the afternoon, so I was offline for the rest of the day and evening. Which sucked. So today I'm trying to catch up with stuff I didn't do yesterday and loads more work I need to do today. Stressful.

I'll leave with a very inspiring article written by David Barnard, CEO of SANGONeT. David recently ran the Sahara Race, which is 250km in 7 days, over the Sahara Desert, carrying your own tent, food and water. And  might I mention that as far as I know, David is not a professional runner. On the surface he seems like just an ordinary guy, working in the non-profit sector, trying to do his bit to help society. But clearly, he had great depths of strength and determination to take part in the race.

I hope David's account of the race inspires you.

1 comment:

Rebecca A Emrich said...

great news to read, more than one!!! awesome, and it is a great book!

Copyright Notice

With the exception of entries specifically credited to individual authors, the content on this blog is copyrighted by Damaria Senne and may not be reprinted without permission.