Friday, January 27, 2012

Book 1 typeset pages look lovely!

I had a lovely day yesterday, albeit a busy one. And the reason is that I can finally see the results of the hard work I've put in  in the latter part of 2011, reviewing manuscripts, preparing artwork briefs etc. 

I spent most of the morning and afternoon reviewing Book 1 typeset pages, and  it looks lovely, even if I do say so myself.  It's this stage of the process that makes the long, demanding publishing process just worth it. Author also seems very happy with the results so far and I hope client will also be happy.

Today I'm going through Book 3 typeset pages. It  still has a ways to go to reach the beauty that is Book 1, but it will get there.

I also finalised my company (Damaria Senne Media) brochure and I'll print it and send out to potential clients soon. Hopefully it will generate plenty of business for me in 2012. 

No comments:

Copyright Notice

With the exception of entries specifically credited to individual authors, the content on this blog is copyrighted by Damaria Senne and may not be reprinted without permission.