Thursday, April 19, 2012

Finally found a place to shop

I finally found a mall where I enjoy shopping in Rustenburg, the town nearest to Phokeng. This morning I went to Waterfall Mall and it was a painless, even enjoyable experience.

Usually I shop in the town proper, but it so noisy and crowded there that I end up getting what I need and getting as fast as I can. But Waterfall Mall was all quiet  and peaceful. I realise weekends are usuallybusy, but if I time it correctly and do most of my errands weekday mornings while most people are at work, I should make oout OK.

I'm spending the rest of the day reading research material for the course module and taking notes.

No comments:

Copyright Notice

With the exception of entries specifically credited to individual authors, the content on this blog is copyrighted by Damaria Senne and may not be reprinted without permission.