Friday, August 18, 2006

More pics for Soweto Arts Festival



I’m home sick today. Had a vicious migraine with accompanying nausea all night, and the idea of doing any thinking at all ( at work) just made me feel worse.

So I emailed my news editor that I wasn’t well, took my meds and went back to sleep and didn’t get out of bed until noon.

I saw it coming actually, but it’s been such a long while since I had a migraine (mostly because I take precautionary measures).

It’s late afternoon, and I’m feeling much better - like a have a bad hangover, instead of slashing pain. I can even consider eating something.

The good news is, I've received the additional pics I took for the publicity of Soweto Arts Festival, and I’m much happier with them.

So, what do you think? I think orange is my colour.

And in case you're wondering where I found an orange top to wear, nope, I didn't buy it ( don't think I've ever bought something that bright in recent years.) I raided my mother's wardrobe, God bless her.

No comments:

Copyright Notice

With the exception of entries specifically credited to individual authors, the content on this blog is copyrighted by Damaria Senne and may not be reprinted without permission.