Saturday, January 27, 2007

Entering the CNN MultiChoice African Journalist Awards 2007

I’m entering the CNN MultiChoice African Journalist Awards 2007; the “Economics & Business” category. A colleague sent a link to all the journalists at work, suggesting we enter. Very good idea!

Too bad they don’t have a technology category. I’d feel that I was competing in a familiar terrain. But even if I don’t win the full award, the category award doesn’t sound shabby at all!

Writing multicultural fiction

The articles titled "Writing Multicultural fiction" Part 1 and Part 2, by Eugie Foster shows that internationally there is demand for stories different from Western culture.

However, I still haven't figured out how to use that information to actually narrow down my search for a publisher.

No comments:

Copyright Notice

With the exception of entries specifically credited to individual authors, the content on this blog is copyrighted by Damaria Senne and may not be reprinted without permission.