Sunday, June 29, 2008

Friday was my last day at ITWeb. I will now spend most of my time writing for Intrinsic Media, a small privately owned firm that provides media and communications solutions.

However, as I mentioned previusly, I will still write for ITWeb and welcome an IT related story ideas/pitches.

My plan is to focus on Africa/International ICT stories, with a special focus on telecommunications and business strategy. Not breaking news as such, but stories that provide greater insight into the ICT sector in Africa, the players, the SA firms expanding into Africa and the multinational firms entering the markets.

The weird thing is that now that I finished fulltime work, I am more eager to work. Spent most of Sunday working on a couple of articles and blogging. Yeah, yeah, I know I promised some friends that I was going to take it easy for a while. And I am taking it easy!

Posted Setswana poems

My friend Neo Motshumi has written a collection of Setswana poems and is looking for a publisher.

I have posted four poems from the collection. If you read Setswana, please leave a comment. I'm sure she'd be grateful for some comments/affirmations.

No comments:

Copyright Notice

With the exception of entries specifically credited to individual authors, the content on this blog is copyrighted by Damaria Senne and may not be reprinted without permission.