Thursday, June 19, 2008

Some kudos for the blog

This week I received a request from an agency to provide them with traffic stats for my blog, so they could consider advertising on it for one of their client.

For a moment there I felt a warm glow of accomplishment. Unfortunately, I also had to turn them down. I think the content of this blog has improved considerably as I gained confidence in the craft.

But I'm not yet ready to take on advertisers. Obviously there’s a part of me that wishes I could have embraced the offer, especially as I’m just about to leave my fulltime job, and money is money.

Oh well!

Now I have a fair idea of the kind of interest this blog can generate and am motivated to consistently deliver strong content and a strong subscriber base.

Hopefully, by the beginning of next year I will be able to take the blog to a new level and take on advertisers.

No comments:

Copyright Notice

With the exception of entries specifically credited to individual authors, the content on this blog is copyrighted by Damaria Senne and may not be reprinted without permission.