Friday, July 25, 2008

Happy birthday to me!

I make it a rule to enjoy my birthdays, and truly celebrate the gift of life my parents gave me, and today was no exception.

Baby woke me up in the morning, singing “Happy birthday.” Then I had an early morning, in-person interview for a profile article. It was a good way to start the day, as it took care of my need to be productive everyday, while also giving me the freedom to enjoy the rest of day in good conscience.

Spent the rest of the morning writing the article and chatting to friends and family who emailed me their good wishes.

My thanks to everyone who sent a card or message, especially acquaintances who received a Plaxo or Facebook notification and responded by sending an electronic card or flowers. Much appreciated.

Lunch was a celebratory affair with two good friends I’ve known for almost twenty years.

I also want to congratulate my friend Mamo, who had a baby boy last night. He missed sharing a birthday with me by just one hour!

1 comment:

Janet Grace Riehl said...

I'm glad your birthday was a happy, much-noted one!

Janet Riehl
www.riehlife.com

Copyright Notice

With the exception of entries specifically credited to individual authors, the content on this blog is copyrighted by Damaria Senne and may not be reprinted without permission.