Wednesday, May 27, 2009

An Illuminating Moment

It struck me this morning that I love working on large-scale writing projects that take place over time, rather than managing small bits and pieces of business.

My mind is clearer when I have the time to digest the information, and structure it in a way that I think would work best for the client.

And while tight deadlines give me an incredible adrenaline rush – something that I thought I would not be able to give up – there’s something to be said for writing in a calm and peaceful environment.

Somehow, the brain works faster, ideas flow rapidly and the words just flow. And before I know it, I’ve accomplished much more than I would have, if someone was holding a gun to my head.

Promotion, promotion

After doing the requisite daily writing, I spent some time answering questions in an email interview with another blogger (it was a very thorough interview!). Will post the link here once the interview is posted.

I also did a lot of Internet surfing, and registered with a number of networks including BlogHer and DestinyConnect.

Found a lot of interesting blogs on Amatomu. Hopefully I'll make new friends. I have said it before and I'll say it again: blog promotion is blooming hard work!

No comments:

Copyright Notice

With the exception of entries specifically credited to individual authors, the content on this blog is copyrighted by Damaria Senne and may not be reprinted without permission.